Everything we’re talking about here can be accomplished with an investment of about 30-60 minutes a day (dispersed throughout the day) and for less than $1-2 a day over the course of a year, and that’s the comprehensive plan.
After all, if you’re spending less than one hour a day taking care of yourself, your body and your life, you’ve got a serious issue with priorities. 😉 This is “life” we’re talking about and how you live (your lifestyle) is the foundation of it all, so keep this in perspective.
You need to sleep for 30% of your life just to begin with, so learning how to optimize the other 70% for maximum life performance takes more than one hour a day. That is life. I’m just talking about the learning part, so you can get it and get on with your life.
You can engage to any extent you choose, even if that’s only one 30-day transformational training at a time or join PLife365® Performance Training System for the full Performance Lifestyle curriculum.
The payoff is simple either way. It will save you up to 20 years or more of your life, time and energy, let alone a boatload of money as you try to sort through the confusion in the market and connect the dots to become that energy efficient, healthy and effective person you know you are capable of.
Some people spend up to 20 years just learning how to eat! Yikes!
But with our 30-day transformation training called Eat Whole Foods, Nutrient Rich, for example, we’ll take you to the heart of this aspect of living so you know the most successful way to eat for you. One thing is for sure, it will be “nutrient-rich.”
And that’s just 8.33% of the lifestyle equation. Just imagine when you have a new level of mastery across all the essential aspects of lifestyle!
Performance Lifestyle training isn’t limited to the usual cast of characters (nutrition, and fitness) alone. It includes them of course but then goes far beyond as well to teach you the whole lifestyle approach to optimal performance.
It starts with understanding your current energy state and the most important lifestyle skill you can learn—how to proactively Regenerate Your Life Force Energy. This is module 1 and sleep is only part of this powerful lifestyle strategy.
You can search and learn more about Module 1 and all other Essential life performance trainings below.