Performance Lifestyle Coaching gets to the essence of what it means to become a coach with the inspiration of athletics where “coaching” was born.
It’s about performance, and bridging the gap between health and life coaching to offer your client a more complete understanding of what it takes fulfill their health and life plans successfully.
For that reason, this is the top tier of coaching as you the coach must have a wider array of life experience, training and skills to have the needed perspective your client really needs to link their lifestyle with the achievement of their goals.
You become proficient in the Resolve. Evolve. Achieve™ Method.
All Certified Performance Lifestyle Coaches (CPLCs) are graduates of the CPLC training program and meet the following criteria:
- Former/current student of PL365 and proficient in each essential lifestyle skill.
- Accomplished entrepreneur, professional, or athlete
- Certified trainer/coach
- Expert in key techniques of a performance lifestyle
- Proficient in facilitating Lifestyle-Based Performance Optimization
- Recipient of a Certificate of Authority from Performance Lifestyle, Inc.
If you believe you are eligible to join the CPLC training program, submit an application to begin the process of qualifying as a CPLC. If you are unsure whether you meet the eligibility requirements, contact us to discuss your qualifications and interest.