https://2017.performancelifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/5-of-the-biggest-insights.jpg 303 807 Head Trainer and Coach John Allen JAM JAM Head Trainer and Coach John Allen JAM JAM2016-09-28 23:02:022017-02-15 06:45:455 of the Biggest Insights I've learned in My Work as a Performance Lifestyle Advisor
In 15 years as a lifestyle-based, performance coach, what are some of the biggest insights I’ve learned?
Here they are…
- It doesn’t matter what business you’re in, as long as you don’t have enough time and space to renew your personal energy, you will struggle with constant fatigue that undermines everything.
- It’s essential to understand energy better, learn how to and maintain a bigger balance of energy than you’re spending.
- Once you have a balance of energy to work with, you can now manage your personal energy in a skilled way, only now, proactively, instead of reactively, so that you have the energy you need when you need it.
- This “position of strength” enables you to periodize your energy use in a productive way that is structured flexible, and sustainable.
- To sustain energy you must come to terms with your present situation, what it really means to focus and have enough support.